Monday, August 16, 2010

just filler.....

1. Didn't know about the no A/C thing about life in WA before moving...It's been very warm these last few days. Am I whining? A bit.....but it'll pass....


2.  I bought some of THE best Bing cherries at the local Albertson's. I had great plans to photograph, you know, to make all of you super jealous....because that's just how I am....hahaha....but in my haste, I ate 'em all. They were beyond sublime. That fruit can taste that good is truly a gift from God. It took all of my restraint not to go buy 5# more....maybe tomorrow.

3. Still working through the maze of paperwork for Jonathan. Also starting this week, the maze of homeschooling notification paperwork for the State of Washington. That's my life: paperwork.

4. Photography? I am finally going to start doing gigs. Freebies first, so I can get to know some families, which I am happy to do. Many of these families are just welcoming back husbands from year long deployments. So I'm overjoyed to do this :)

5. The kids? Jonathan is anxious for Special Olympics. Micaela just got her VERY OWN military ID.....And Adam...? He's always the same: unflappable, cool, living on Poptarts. He did make his very own smoothies the other day :) We'll ditch that poptart need as soon as the school year starts....

2 comments:

Linda said...

Had a friend who came from the Oregon/Washington area - her parents sent her a HUGE box of cherries...can't remember if they were bing or not, but they were SOOOOO delish. I like them to be "crunchy firm" and juicy. I need some cherries now...sigh...

fragilemom said...

Yep, got the paperwork!

I love poptarts!