Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's been a while....

I haven't yet decided to quit blogging...but life has taken a different turn and I just don't have it in me.
Not now, maybe not ever again....I don't want to go into all of the personal stuff (you know if you're on my Facebook acct)....but my life is very much changed.

I'll keep this blog up even if I don't continue writing because I have links for various recipes and coupon sources that I don't want to lose :)

Be well.....and take care of each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are struggling right now, I have missed your blog. But of course you must do those things that are the most helpful for you and your family.

Praying for peace for you and your family during those life changing events.

*Hugs*

From a fragile x mom of 2 boys...
Peggy E.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely miss you! I've truly loved your blog and sharing in your life. Be well Suzanne, and may God bless you and your family always.

JB

Anonymous said...

I pray that whatever is going on is resolved with renewed energy and peace.

I miss your writing, creativity and encouragement. I also only bake with KAF now because of you.

Hugs and love to you and yours.

renn